Re: Does this hard work really worth?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by billyw, Aug 1, 2003.

  1. billyw

    billyw Guest

    wouldn't worry about apology to ms nicks.. she's probably so outta her face
    she probably doesn't know it's the 21st century yet... and boy is she
    looking rough

    billyw, Aug 1, 2003

  2. billyw

    Jane Lee Guest

    Thank you Frisbee,

    for beeing so nice to me. My eyes are wet and my heart is beating. Yes
    I think I should take courage and complete my MCSE. I was also talking
    to my boss and other friends here, They are all against taking the
    shortcut. I think I should work on next 6 month for my rest of three
    paper and complete what I started. After all its not about today and
    tomorrow. But what I feel about myself when I look back after 10 year.

    Once again
    thank you.

    Jane Lee, Aug 2, 2003

  3. billyw