Re: Does Prometric list *every* test site?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Christopher Range, Oct 18, 2005.

  1. Rob wrote:
    > The test site in my area is apparently closed and I need to take my OS exam.
    > According to Prometric.com's list, there are no other test sites in a 50
    > mile radius from where I live..Even though a few colleges and tech schools
    > offer an A+ Certification course.
    >
    > I live in NY(not NYC), but just about every testing site is in New York
    > City.
    >
    > Is it possible that prometric doesn't list every testing facility?
    >
    > Also, the one I took my course at is still listed... even though their phone
    > # is disconnected.
    >
    > (I Emailed prometric and no response yet, so I decided to post here too.)

    I think, that is the case for, both, Prometric and, VUE because,
    according to Thomson-Prometric and, Pearson-VUE's respective websites,
    the closest testing site for me, is 60-200+mi. away. Considering that,
    I was going to go to the test on my bike
    http://specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=12390, I would not be able
    to take it at all. Originally, It was given at, one of the local
    community colleges but, that changed.

    Christopher
    Christopher Range, Oct 18, 2005