Re: Does MCAD/MCSD get you work in the UK?

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Cenk Butunley, Sep 4, 2003.

  1. My client , based in the Thames Valley, is seeking an MCAD or MCSD certified
    developer. Experience of .NET, C#, XML, SQL Server is essential. This is a
    young dynamic, forward thinking company with a blue chip client base. This
    role will be client facing, therefore you must have good communication and
    presentation skills. Interview slots to fill both this week and next, please
    respond immediately for genuine consideration.

    Cenk Butunley, Sep 4, 2003

  2. Cenk Butunley

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Not another microsoft partner waiting to go bust!

    Kline Sphere, Sep 4, 2003