Re: Does Cisco make a SSL VPN router, with a "simple" GUI config?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Peter, Oct 18, 2011.

  1. Peter

    Peter Guest

    Just an update - I have ordered one Sonicwall TZ100W.

    I will try to configure it at one site (my home) first, replacing one
    of the Draytek 2900 routers. I found some old web review of the TZ100
    where the reviewer got it talking via the VPN (IPSEC I think) to a
    Draytek router, so this box might even work without me having to
    change the other one as well :)

    The Fortigate product looks a lot more feature-packed and faster but I
    don't think we need the performance. Everything we are doing is
    limited by the two ADSL speeds. We are not doing any LAN firewall
    stuff.

    Many thanks for all your input.

    Peter <> wrote

    Peter, Oct 18, 2011