Re: Does anyone knows Ctec Academy?

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by ktavera, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. ktavera

    ktavera Guest

    ktavera, Apr 1, 2004

  2. ktavera

    monkeyhead Guest

    I signed up I am going for it! This industry has been too bad to be tru
    for the longest time. I guess too good to be true is better than that
    I got 4 videos and 7 books and still waiting on the laptop. There i
    alot of hard work ahead but with the A+, MCSE with Exchange an
    security I am sure I will find work. But I have 7 tests to take an
    either way I am the only one responsible for my success. I have ha
    lots of jobs that seemed to good to be true but the truth is I had th
    certification and skills in the past. With these certifications in th
    future I will undoubtedly have a leg up on the nay sayers. My onl
    recommendation is follow your heart and reach for the stars or work fo
    McDowell's

    monkeyhea

    monkeyhead, Apr 19, 2004

  3. ktavera

    JaR Guest

    monkeyhead opined, On 4/19/04 12:29 PM:

    > I signed up I am going for it! This industry has been too bad to be true
    > for the longest time. I guess too good to be true is better than that.

    Let us know whether you had any luck getting your money back after the
    screwing.

    JaR
    Pessimistic Thug

    JaR, Apr 19, 2004