Re: Does anyone here use 3 or more internet browsers?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Mikethekiwi, Jun 30, 2011.

  1. Mikethekiwi

    Mikethekiwi Guest

    <wert> wrote in message news:wert.4w0skf@none...

    > Like Chrome Firefox and Safari? Or is it just me lol.
    >

    > --
    > wert
    > wert's Profile: http://www.techhelpcentre.com/member.php?userid=64
    > View this thread: http://www.techhelpcentre.com/showthread.php?t=996812

    I use IE, Maxthon2 (Default), Chrome, Maxthon3 (not quite as customizable or as useful as Maxthon2), and Cometbird

    I have had Firefox installed but that was just a piece of crap so I uninstalled it, and I also tried Opera because it was touted as
    ultra-fast. Unfortunately on my sytem it was slower than a wet week so I binned that as well.

    Mikethekiwi, Jun 30, 2011