Re: Does anyone have these drivers??

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by AG, Jun 15, 2004.

  1. AG

    AG Guest

    "Dogger" <> wrote in message
    > I am desparately seeking sound card drivers for a HP Pavillion 505n. Any
    > help is appreciated. Thanks,
    >
    > LD
    >

    > ---

    Try downloading and running AIDA32 from this site:
    http://www.onlythebestfreeware.com/program.asp?program_id=175
    It will tell you exactly what cards you have, thus giving you a better
    chance to figure out what drivers you need.
    BTW the site for this program is down and it looks like the program may not
    be around long. I'd get it while you can as it may not be around much
    longer.
    This is the program that I use when I get a PC with that unknown modem or
    sound card so that I can figure out what drivers I need to download. It can
    tell you what you need even if Windows can't figure out the drivers.
    AG
    AG, Jun 15, 2004