Re: Does anyone ever heard about quality assurance in helpdesks?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Pikoro, Jul 13, 2003.

  1. Pikoro

    Pikoro Guest

    Sure.
    Basically a QA is somebody who listens to tech support conversations,
    without anybody knowing, to ensure that support calls follow the call-flow
    and other company guidelines.

    Pikoro, Jul 13, 2003

  2. Pikoro

    Techie Guest

    Wrong, believe me everyone knows that there is the possibility a call may be
    monitored in a QA environment. Otherwise you are right about what these
    blood suckers do.

    --
    Techie
    A+, Network+, MCP, MCNGP #21

    Techie, Jul 14, 2003

  3. Pikoro

    Pikoro Guest

    Hey, hello Techie, why not shit eaters?
    Of course everyone knows those assholes are there, you are warned right from
    the start of the call: this call may be monitored or recorded for quality
    purposes, etc, etc.
    Glad your foul language is still there with you.

    Pikoro

    Pikoro, Jul 16, 2003