Re: does any one know supernetting, or superscope?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Mahmoud Hassouna, Aug 27, 2003.

  1. hi Terry

    FIrst i want to thank all that gave me useful info about the subject. And
    Teryy im glad that you can help me,
    OK i have this simple IPs, how can i combine them and how can i know that
    which will work with the other?

    192.168.1.33/24
    192.168.1.34/24
    192.168.1.35/24
    192.168.1.36/24

    Are you able to combine them?
    thank you in advance.

    Mahmoud

    Mahmoud Hassouna, Aug 27, 2003

  2. Mahmoud Hassouna

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Mahmoud Hassouna" <> wrote in message
    > hi Terry
    >
    > FIrst i want to thank all that gave me useful info about the subject. And
    > Teryy im glad that you can help me,
    > OK i have this simple IPs, how can i combine them and how can i know that
    > which will work with the other?
    >
    > 192.168.1.33/24
    > 192.168.1.34/24
    > 192.168.1.35/24
    > 192.168.1.36/24
    >
    > Are you able to combine them?
    > thank you in advance.
    >
    > Mahmoud

    Those IP addresses are already in the same subnet. If this is not obvious to
    you, you need to learn to subnet.
    www.learntosubnet.com.

    HTH

    Andy