Re: does any one know supernetting, or superscope?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 26, 2003.

  1. "Herb Martin" <> wrote in message
    news:KEL2b.15709$...
    > > Does anyone knows how to do supercoping or supernetting. I have an idea
    > > about it, but by time i forgot how it is done exactly, any help would be
    > > accepted, tahnk you.

    > They are generally unrelated.
    >
    > Supernetting is nearly the opposite of "subnetting".

    And supercoping is the hell I put up with being married.

    --
    Fris "Satan doesn't scare me anymore" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 26, 2003

  2. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    billyw Guest

    is she going thru the change of life..

    funny this woman have the change that makes them a little unstable.
    they get a little unstable each month
    they get a little unstable thru puberty.
    if you say the wrong thing they get a little unstable
    if you can't mind read they get a little unstable.

    apart from that they are normal well adjusted, functioning members of
    society..
    oh and dont hold doors open for them... well unless they want you to...

    billyw, Aug 26, 2003

  3. "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > is she going thru the change of life..
    >
    > funny this woman have the change that makes them a little unstable.
    > they get a little unstable each month
    > they get a little unstable thru puberty.
    > if you say the wrong thing they get a little unstable
    > if you can't mind read they get a little unstable.
    >
    > apart from that they are normal well adjusted, functioning members of
    > society..
    > oh and dont hold doors open for them... well unless they want you to...

    I have yet to meet a woman who doesn't present me hourly with lose-lose
    situations.

    This morning my wife lost it because I had to take one of my boys to a
    doctor's appointment and I wear wearing olive drab pants with a blue shirt.
    What's wrong with that?

    According to my wife, if I didn't smoke, we'd be richer than Bill Gates.

    Still beats my ex-wife, however. She was totally convinced that if two
    healthy people (even of different sex) engaged in anal sex, it would CREATE
    an AIDS virus.

    --
    Fris "Not two women, though" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 26, 2003
  4. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    billyw Guest

    ah your woman is presentation orientated..
    she likes the world to think that the kids dont stuff cakes down cushions
    and that everyone is well dressed.

    having said that i would wear green trousers with a blue shirt, unless the
    trousers were combats

    billyw, Aug 26, 2003
  5. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    billyw Guest

    that was wouldn't wear, unless.. yadda yadda

    billyw, Aug 26, 2003