Re: Do you have to re-certify or renew your certification periodically

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Michael D. Alligood, Jan 12, 2007.

  1. If you are referring to the new MCITP for Vista Consumer and Enterprise,
    apparently yes you will have to recertify every three years (see:
    http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/archive...ive-and-other-faq-about-vista-cert-exams.aspx)

    As for the MCDST (Windows XP), the answer is no.

    You can find additional information at http://www.microsoft.com/learning

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,