    make one partition of 30 Gigs and the only way I can do that is wipe the
    whole drive clean and make my 30 and 90 Gig partitions without using a 3rd
    party? This is XP
    Richard, Mar 8, 2008

  2. Richard

    G. Morgan Guest

    Richard wrote:

    >2nd Hard drive has D:\ 15 Gigs of unallocated space. E:\ 15 Gigs of free
    >space and F:\ 90 Gigs of a little data. I want to combined D:\ and E:\ and
    >make one partition of 30 Gigs and the only way I can do that is wipe the
    >whole drive clean and make my 30 and 90 Gig partitions without using a 3rd
    >party? This is XP

    If there is no data on e: then go into disk management and delete the e:
    partition, then you can make a new partition with the 30GB of free space.

    --

    I kill all Google Group posts, you can too.
    Take back Usenet <--> http://improve-usenet.org
    G. Morgan, Mar 8, 2008

  3. Richard

    sandy58 Guest

    On Mar 8, 8:55 pm, "Richard" <> wrote:
    > 2nd Hard drive has D:\ 15 Gigs of unallocated space. E:\ 15 Gigs of free
    > space and F:\ 90 Gigs of a little data. I want to combined D:\ and E:\ and
    > make one partition of 30 Gigs and the only way I can do that is wipe the
    > whole drive clean and make my 30 and 90 Gig partitions without using a 3rd
    > party? This is XP

    This will do the job. Almost the best there is, Richard. Make your
    partitions any size you want..withOUT losing a file. Good luck.
    Acronis Disk Director Server 10.0 Build 2169 (size:44mb) with CoRE
    crack
    http://rapidshare.com/files/82604678/Acr.Dk.Dir.Serv.10.2169.CoRE.rar
    sandy58, Mar 8, 2008
  4. Richard

    Richard Guest

    "G. Morgan" <> wrote in message
    > Richard wrote:
    >
    >>2nd Hard drive has D:\ 15 Gigs of unallocated space. E:\ 15 Gigs of free
    >>space and F:\ 90 Gigs of a little data. I want to combined D:\ and E:\ and
    >>make one partition of 30 Gigs and the only way I can do that is wipe the
    >>whole drive clean and make my 30 and 90 Gig partitions without using a 3rd
    >>party? This is XP

    > If there is no data on e: then go into disk management and delete the e:
    > partition, then you can make a new partition with the 30GB of free space.

    That won't work because e: is free space and the only thing I can do with it
    is make a new partition and I can not combined the two drives together. If
    both were free space or Unallocated space then I could do that. As I said in
    my post e: is free space and that can not be deleted. I haven't done this in
    a long time so one or both drives might be corupt.
    Richard, Mar 9, 2008
  5. Richard

    Richard Guest

    "sandy58" <> wrote in message
    > On Mar 8, 8:55 pm, "Richard" <> wrote:
    >> 2nd Hard drive has D:\ 15 Gigs of unallocated space. E:\ 15 Gigs of free
    >> space and F:\ 90 Gigs of a little data. I want to combined D:\ and E:\
    >> and
    >> make one partition of 30 Gigs and the only way I can do that is wipe the
    >> whole drive clean and make my 30 and 90 Gig partitions without using a
    >> 3rd
    >> party? This is XP

    > This will do the job. Almost the best there is, Richard. Make your
    > partitions any size you want..withOUT losing a file. Good luck.
    > Acronis Disk Director Server 10.0 Build 2169 (size:44mb) with CoRE
    > crack
    > http://rapidshare.com/files/82604678/Acr.Dk.Dir.Serv.10.2169.CoRE.rar

    I can not turn the free space into unallocated space so I can combined the
    two in order to make one partition. I format the free space and I get a
    volume and I delete it and I get free space. How can I turn free space into
    unallocated space?
    Richard, Mar 9, 2008
  6. Richard

    Guest

    "Richard" <> wrote:

    >"sandy58" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mar 8, 8:55 pm, "Richard" <> wrote:
    >>> 2nd Hard drive has D:\ 15 Gigs of unallocated space. E:\ 15 Gigs of free
    >>> space and F:\ 90 Gigs of a little data. I want to combined D:\ and E:\
    >>> and
    >>> make one partition of 30 Gigs and the only way I can do that is wipe the
    >>> whole drive clean and make my 30 and 90 Gig partitions without using a
    >>> 3rd
    >>> party? This is XP

    >> This will do the job. Almost the best there is, Richard. Make your
    >> partitions any size you want..withOUT losing a file. Good luck.
    >> Acronis Disk Director Server 10.0 Build 2169 (size:44mb) with CoRE
    >> crack
    >> http://rapidshare.com/files/82604678/Acr.Dk.Dir.Serv.10.2169.CoRE.rar

    >I can not turn the free space into unallocated space so I can combined the
    >two in order to make one partition. I format the free space and I get a
    >volume and I delete it and I get free space. How can I turn free space into
    >unallocated space?

    You can do this with FDISK, but you need a boot disk; Hiren BootCD is
    a good one and has a few versions of FDISK on it.
    http://thepiratebay.org/search/Hiren BootCD/0/99/300
    --

    Give free rice to hungry people by playing a simple word game.
    http://freerice.com/index.php?cool
  7. Richard

    sandy58 Guest

    On Mar 10, 5:02 am, wrote:
    > "Richard" <> wrote:
    >
    > >"sandy58" <> wrote in message
    > >> This will do the job. Almost the best there is, Richard. Make your
    > >> partitions any size you want..withOUT losing a file. Good luck.
    > >> Acronis Disk Director Server 10.0 Build 2169 (size:44mb) with CoRE
    > >> crack
    > >>http://rapidshare.com/files/82604678/Acr.Dk.Dir.Serv.10.2169.CoRE.rar

    > >I can not turn the free space into unallocated space so I can combined the
    > >two in order to make one partition. I format the free space and I get a
    > >volume and I delete it and I get free space. How can I turn free space into
    > >unallocated space?

    > You can do this with FDISK, but you need a boot disk; Hiren BootCD is
    > a good one and has a few versions of FDISK on it.http://thepiratebay.org/search/Hiren BootCD/0/99/300
    > --
    >
    > Give free rice to hungry people by playing a simple word game.http://freerice.com/index.php?cool
    > The real loser: the one who has to count the grains of rice.

    Did I miss something, PennyW? Is the OT's hdd in FAT32? 'cos Fdisk
    don't work with NTFS.
    sandy58, Mar 10, 2008