Re: do sipgate offer multiple numbers ?

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Graham., Feb 28, 2011.

  1. Graham.

    Graham. Guest

    "Information" <> wrote in message news:...

    > i got my free number can see anywhere to
    > buy or get another

    Open another account :)

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Feb 28, 2011

  2. Graham.

    Ria Elaine Guest

    On 28/02/11 22:15, Graham. wrote:
    > "Information"<> wrote in message news:...
    >>
    >> i got my free number can see anywhere to
    >> buy or get another

    > Open another account :)

    Indeed, although ISTR they only let you use a single email address
    against one account..? If you have multiple email addresses fine but if
    you only have one it could be problematic.

    --
    Much love,
    Ria xx

    Ria Elaine, Mar 9, 2011

  3. Graham.

    Graham. Guest

    "Ria Elaine" <> wrote in message news:...
    > On 28/02/11 22:15, Graham. wrote:
    >> "Information"<> wrote in message news:...
    >>>
    >>> i got my free number can see anywhere to
    >>> buy or get another

    >> Open another account :)

    > Indeed, although ISTR they only let you use a single email address against one account..? If you have multiple email addresses
    > fine but if you only have one it could be problematic.
    >

    > --
    > Much love,
    > Ria xx

    Thats where my are *so* handy!

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Mar 11, 2011
  4. Graham.

    alexd Guest

    Meanwhile, at the uk.telecom.voip Job Justification Hearings, PaulBluesky
    chose the tried and tested strategy of:

    > im sure , using multiple email addresses
    > must be against there terms and conditions
    > and certainly against the spirit of giving you free numbers

    If you feel that guilty about it, put credit in each account you create.

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    22:44:06 up 3 days, 2:10, 6 users, load average: 0.00, 0.04, 0.08

    alexd, Mar 25, 2011