Re: Do I need to struggle to barely survive?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Thund3rstruck, Nov 11, 2003.

  1. Richard H. Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    proclaimed in <boqta1$13ht$>:

    > Dear People,

    <snip>
    > Learn more at <Shit url snipped>. And
    > act according to what you believe.

    OK. I believe you are a fucktard.

    Lart launch will commence in t - 1 minute and counting.

    NOI

    --

    There must be wonderful paintings on the walls of his ass, for his
    head to be stuck up there for so long...!
    Thund3rstruck, Nov 11, 2003