Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Jack, Jul 28, 2004.

  1. Jack

    Jack Guest

    Hi.
    This might help: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Hardware.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Nickabcuk" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I want to set up a wireless network in my home, I have 4 possibly 5 pc's

    that are all within a 100 metres of each other and they have varying MS
    operating systems, win98, win me, win xp etc. The main reason for setting
    up the network is to share broadband internet and maybe printing and
    scanning. Will I need a router to do this or is there a way without one,
    assuming I buy a bunch of compatible (say 802.11b) adaptors to use?

    Jack, Jul 28, 2004