Re: Displaying images

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Hellmark, Jun 27, 2003.

  1. Hellmark

    Hellmark Guest

    The Revd M Komor's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through
    his body were:
    > Probably a dull question, so forgive me; I'm a newbie to Firebird 0.6
    > Is there an easy / quick way of toggling the display of images?

    If you want to not display any images goto Tools>Options and under Web
    Features is an option for Loading Images (which is checked by default).
    Removing the check disables image loading.

    > Also, is Firebird free of the kind of security issues that IE is subject to?

    Many of the issues, yeah. Firebird does have its own problems, but they
    are few and far between. I've yet to have a security problem with Firebird.
    --
    Hellmark
    -If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bullshit!

    Hellmark, Jun 27, 2003