Re: Display vertical jitters and jumps, large pages, all apps

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by TompangBuddy.Com, Apr 9, 2009.

  1. Hello,

    While you are at it, try another keyboard and mouse as well.

    http://www.tompangbuddy.com
    Share Cab, Carpool and Save Earth in Singapore
    Video Conversion Service VHS Video8 Hi8 miniDv Digital8 VHS-C S-VHS tapes to
    VCD/DVD

    TompangBuddy.Com, Apr 9, 2009