Re: Display a temperature on Cisco 7961 IP phone?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by BiggSki420, Nov 20, 2009.

  1. BiggSki420

    BiggSki420 Guest

    On Nov 4, 11:23 am, wrote:
    > All Guru's
    >
    > I'm just testing the waters here...  Has anyone heard of this being
    > done?  If so, what is their method?  I would imagine getting the data
    > from a network source (such as the internet), then just writing it
    > through the call manager (maybe?) to the phone?
    >
    > If anyone has heard of, or has experience with this, I'd appreciate
    > the insight.
    >
    > --thanks

    Yes we can handle that for you. I'm sure you'd like us to just tell
    you for free but then we'd have no way to establish a relationship.
    visit www.Cisco7961.com and feel free to contact our group for any
    further questions.

    THANK YOU

    BiggSki420, Nov 20, 2009