    scenes and I was wondering is it worth me hanging on or get the from ebay at
    expense,

    cheers in advance Dave
    Dragon, Feb 27, 2004

  2. Dragon

    Geoff Jones Guest

    i've been waiting for them too - the only one i can see listed on the play
    website is mickey mouse in living colour:

    http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=R2&title=144223&p=57&c=&g=72

    not out til 3rd May though.....

    Thanks

    Geoff

    Geoff Jones, Feb 27, 2004

  3. Dragon

    ChrisM Guest

    > i've been waiting for them too - the only one i can see listed on the
    > play website is mickey mouse in living colour:
    >
    > http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=R2&title=144223&p=57&c=&g=72
    >
    > not out til 3rd May though.....
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Geoff
    >
    > Dragon wrote:
    >> I have been told that the Disney treasures dvds are coming to
    >> Britain, could some one tell me if this is true as I have seen the
    >> Mickey in living colour advertised but none of the others i.e.
    >> complete goofy, silly symphonies and so on. I am only after two now
    >> complete goofy
    >> and behind the scenes and I was wondering is it worth me hanging on
    >> or get the from ebay at expense,
    >>
    >> cheers in advance Dave

    silly simphonies is out then too. goofy was in "wave 2" of the us release so
    will come presumably in wave 2 of the uk releases
    ChrisM, Feb 27, 2004
  4. Dragon

    jeebus Guest

    From what I've heard, they wont be the metal tin versions though.
    jeebus, Feb 27, 2004
  5. Dragon

    ChrisM Guest

    > From what I've heard, they wont be the metal tin versions though.

    or limited edtion / numbered, maybe limited in how long they are on sale for
    though
    ChrisM, Feb 27, 2004
  6. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    "ChrisM" <> wrote in message
    > > From what I've heard, they wont be the metal tin versions though.

    > or limited edtion / numbered, maybe limited in how long they are on sale

    for
    > though

    all the others I have are not metal tinned so not to bothered about that

    cheers guys
    Dragon, Feb 27, 2004