    the best.

    --
    Campbell_IR

    Campbell_IR, Aug 23, 2005

  2. no-one gives a toss, you dull little man.

    =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=, Aug 23, 2005

  3. Campbell_IR

    catwalker63 Guest

    Campbell_IR <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Now I'm working on MCSE certification and seeking for
    > collection of test papers. uCertify instead provides more realistic
    > simulation. I saved $25 on uCertify and sure about the result. Hope for
    > the best.

    You, sir, are an a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Aug 23, 2005
  4. Campbell_IR

    RoguE Guest

    you know, being an a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r is not necessarily a bad thing. I've
    had a couple of girlfriends in the past that liked a nice hard pounding in
    the dookie shute.

    RoguE, Aug 24, 2005
  5. Campbell_IR

    kpg Guest

    RoguE <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\170422.htm (8/24/2005
    > 7:57:12 AM) # you know, being an a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r is not necessarily
    > a bad thing. I've had a couple of girlfriends in the past that liked
    > a nice hard pounding in the dookie shute.

    Ben...Cleanup on aisle 2.

    kpg, Aug 24, 2005
  6. Campbell_IR

    Guest

    No - Transcender do not allow you to re-sell them.

    And I know for a fact that they read on-line forums like this one
    looking for violations!

    At the end of the day, you buy Transcenders to help you pass the exam -
    you should view this as a one time, non-recoupable expense. You may be
    able to sell them, but Transcender's lawyers are not fun to deal with.

    , Aug 24, 2005
  7. Campbell_IR

    RoguE Guest

    Hey....you guys are the ones going around yelling a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r. I was
    only trying to make the point that being an a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r is not all
    bad.

    RoguE, Aug 25, 2005
  8. Campbell_IR

    kpg Guest

    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!

    kpg, Aug 25, 2005
  9. Campbell_IR

    Mike T. Guest

    > GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!

    *yawwwnnnnn*
    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Aug 27, 2005
  10. Campbell_IR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> say in news:OFXATFqqFHA.364
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > *yawwwnnnnn*

    Fweeeeeet! 5 yard penalty for lack of capitalization, declined! 20 yard
    penalty for lack of appropriate number of Asterix(Asteri?, Asterixes?).
    This penalty is accepted, resulting in a 4th down.

    ***YAWN***

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - C code. C code run. Run, code, run. Please?

    Neil, Aug 29, 2005
  11. Campbell_IR

    zbatia

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Professionals must be decent

    Professionals must be decent people, first of all. To become a certified requires some investment of time and money. When you achieved the goal, be proud. It's like the real estate investment: you spent money to buy, and later you sold with a profit. You would not get profit until you invested your hard-earned money. No doubts, everyone of us wants to spend less and get more. But the truth of life suggests that it's not always possible.

    I usually buy the Transcender exams from this source:
    http://www.rtek2000.com/transcender2.html
    and I never regret because they sell #1 software at the best around price. Also, I know that you can install the Transcender's software 3 times at different PCs (home, work, laptop).
    If you want to re-sell it officially through the web, it's not permitted in addition to the need to activate it over the Internet with Transcender's web site.

    As to those forum members who speak the only F-language, I believe the moderator must clean this garbase out of the forum as I do it at our forum.

    zbatia, Dec 19, 2007