Re: Disabling integrated audio on a Dell Dimension 2400 series computer

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Tony, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Get into the BIOS (Usually it is the DEL key or it could be F1, F2 or F10) and there should be a
    Integrated Peripherals category. You may see Onboard LAN, Onboard NIC and Onboard Audio. When you
    choose Audio, it probably says, ENABLED. If you highlighy it and press Enter, it will allow you to
    choose DISABLE (or it may require a different way to toggle you choices such as the + - keys or Og
    Up/Dwn. Look around and you will see what I mean.

    Tony

    Tony, Feb 16, 2004

  2. Tony

    natural_4u Guest

    If you can't disable it in the Bios try to disable it in the hardware
    properties.

    natural_4u, Feb 16, 2004