    If I use Http- I can receive mail with out look Express but I can't send.
    thanks for any help.Yahoo was off no help btw.
    Kit
    Kit, Jul 5, 2004

  2. Kit wrote:

    > Anyone have any suggesting to help re-direct my Yahoo mail to Outlook
    > Express.
    > I went to tool's,account and Mail and it's not accept the my POP3.
    > If I use Http- I can receive mail with out look Express but I can't send.
    > thanks for any help.Yahoo was off no help btw.
    > Kit

    Here are some directions for setting up Outlook Express to send and receive
    Yahoo! Mail. They may be better than the directions you already have:

    http://tinyurl.com/un1g

    The first part of the directions says that you have to subscribe to the "POP
    Access & Forwarding service" in order to send and receive your Yahoo! mail
    in Outlook Express. When I clicked on the "subscribe" link, it says that
    the Access & Forwarding service is not available for sale, so you may be
    out of luck.

    Probably the only reason you're able to read your Yahoo! mail in Outlook
    Express using HTTP is because HTTP is how Yahoo! mail is designed to be
    read in the first place. You just normally access it using HTTP via a web
    browser instead of via Outlook Express.

    Scott Gardner
    Scott Gardner, Jul 5, 2004