Re: Direct Connect Problems

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Worm, Aug 7, 2003.

  1. Worm

    Worm Guest

    "bAZZ" <> wrote in message
    news:01zYa.108897$...
    > Hi there
    >
    > Have installed Direct connect and can not log into the nz only server at
    > dc.p2p.net.nz. Have no trouble with others from the public hubs. I get an
    > error message as follows
    >
    > *** Connecting to dc.p2p.net.nz ...
    > *** Unknown address

    I had problems connecting last night, "Connection Refused" - I just took it
    to mean it'd maxed out on users. Working fine this morning.

    Worm
    Worm, Aug 7, 2003

  2. On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:26:02 +1200, "Worm"
    <> wrote:

    >> Have installed Direct connect and can not log into the nz only server at
    >> dc.p2p.net.nz. Have no trouble with others from the public hubs. I get an
    >> error message as follows
    >>
    >> *** Connecting to dc.p2p.net.nz ...
    >> *** Unknown address

    >I had problems connecting last night, "Connection Refused" - I just took it
    >to mean it'd maxed out on users. Working fine this morning.

    I saw over 1000 users on at one stage, and later on it seemed to be
    having trouble letting people back on after they timed out.

    --
    Kristofer Clayton (KJClayton)
    Gisborne, New Zealand
    Kristofer Clayton, Aug 8, 2003