Re: Digital projector or Plasma widescreen?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by max christoffersen, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. >> Is there something I am missing or not aware of? I don't understand why
    >> more folks aren't going the digital projector route vs. plasma TV.
    >> Any thoughts would be appreciated!
    >>

    > If you have the ability to make your viewing room very dark, FP is an
    > excellent choice.
    >
    > Matthew L. Martin

    Mathew you just might need to sit down, so the sun stops shining directly on
    your screen.

    Down here we mnust turn off the light.

    Max Christoffersen

    max christoffersen, Jun 24, 2003

  2. max christoffersen wrote:
    >>>Is there something I am missing or not aware of? I don't understand why
    >>>more folks aren't going the digital projector route vs. plasma TV.
    >>>Any thoughts would be appreciated!
    >>>

    >>If you have the ability to make your viewing room very dark, FP is an
    >>excellent choice.

    Drivel snipped

    You still haven't answered the question:

    Is your real name Kim Pateman?

    Matthew

    --
    <http://www.mlmartin.com/bbq/>

    Thermodynamics For Dummies: You can't win.
    You can't break even.
    You can't get out of the game.

    Matthew L. Martin, Jun 24, 2003