Re: Digital Photo Magazine Recommendation

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Lucrezia Herman, Jul 14, 2003.

  1. In message <MlkQa.54296$H17.15465@sccrnsc02>, AlanRab
    <> writes
    >Does anyone have a recommendation for a digital photography-oriented
    >magazine that is well-balanced, meaning it not only covers equipment and
    >accessories but also photo tips?
    >
    >Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

    There are several very good UK-based magazines, which may be available
    where you are, a couple of which have very useful web sites reproducing
    previously-published articles and tutorials. See my listing with web
    links at http://www.dont-blink.net/luplinks.htm

    I'd especially recommend two: Digital Photo and Digital Camera, but
    Practical Photography (by the same publisher as Digital Photo) also
    incorporates a section devoted to digital, and is the best *all-round*
    photography magazine I've found.

    I don't recommend you rely on any magazines as a primary source of
    equipment reviews - you're much better off at http://www.dpreview.com/.

    -Lucrezia

    --
    Lucrezia Herman