Re: Digital Camera

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by David Harris, Jul 29, 2003.

  1. David Harris

    David Harris Guest

    R R wrote:

    > Can anyone recommend based on experience a brand of Digital Camera for the PC? I've heard a lot of
    > good things about HP's and I was just wondering what you thought.
    > Cheers,

    Im now on my 2nd Olympus, and considering the 5050 for my next upgrade. Either that or the big Fuji
    6MP jobbie.....

    Dont like HPs :-(
    or Kodak, or Sony, or Samsung....... but thats just personal.....

    hth

    DH
    http://www.g8ina.enta.net/photos.htm
    for evidence (of how good the camera is - not how bad a photographer I am :)

    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2009
    David Harris, Jul 29, 2003

  2. Sorry you don't like Sony. I use 5 Canon film cameras, but take a lot
    of professional digitals with the little 7.2mp Sony pocket camera - No
    complaints and can be viewed on TV and goes strait into PC through USB.

    Dave Bouton.

    David W. Bouton, May 23, 2006

  3. David Harris

    none Guest

    Im not fond of the sony canon is the way to go

    www.photochimper.com

    none, Sep 18, 2007