Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Ronny Svensson, Aug 23, 2003.

  1. (zxcvar) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Greetings! What is the difference between C-40 zoom and c-4000 zoom?

    Check http://www.dcviews.com/ they have links to reviews etc.
    Also check the Olympus forum at DpReview:
    http://www.dpreview.com/forums/forum.asp?forum=1008
    I think the aperture is 2.8 all the way on c-4000.
    I think the c-4000 is the better camera if you can handle it's size.
    I have a c-40 myself because the size makes me always take it with me,
    but still have full manual settings and noise reduction for night shots
    all the way up to 16 seconds...

    Ronny

    Ronny Svensson, Aug 23, 2003