Re: Did You Ever Notice...?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Sep 30, 2010.

  1. James <> via

    > Did you ever notice that companies advertising image
    > devices on television (like cell phones, televisions,
    > computers) all say something about how great their
    > image is, yet also say the image shown is simulated?

    All your images is "simulated", you dumbass.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and EVERYBODY knows
    that the "U" in "UFO" stands for "WTF"!

    "St00pid is as 'Lookout' does." -- Forrest Gump's Mamma

    Repent! The end is near... Or, good luck if there's an apocalypse.
    Bucky Breeder, Sep 30, 2010

  2. Evan Platt <> via

    > On 30 Sep 2010 14:44:25 GMT, Bucky Breeder
    > <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:
    >
    >> All your images is "simulated", you dumbass.

    > All your images are belong to us.

    That's OK... because they were all simulated anyways.

    HTH.

    Check out these simulations :

    http://coedmagazine.com/2010/09/27/katy-perrys-snl-elmo-boob-bounce-gif/

    <WOOT!> Lucky, lucky, lucky Elmo...