Re: Did You Ever Notice...?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Meat Plow, Sep 30, 2010.

  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 08:25:36 -0500, James wrote:

    > Did you ever notice that companies advertising image devices on
    > television (like cell phones, televisions, computers) all say something
    > about how great their image is, yet also say the image shown is
    > simulated?

    I FFWD through commercials. Anything I watch is previously recorded on my
    DVR. So when anyone references a commercial they saw I say, Huh?
    Unfortunately I have to watch the stuff pretty quick or it will scroll
    off the recorded list. HDTV really eats up my little 160 GB hard drive's
    space. Fortunately I can transfer the recorded material to DVD if there
    is a concert I want to save for later although it's no longer in HD. Need
    a stand alone BluRay recorder with HDMI ins and outs :)

    Meat Plow, Sep 30, 2010