Re: Did You Ever Notice...?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by rf, Sep 30, 2010.

  1. rf

    rf Guest

    "James" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Did you ever notice that companies advertising image devices on
    > television (like cell phones, televisions, computers) all say
    > something about how great their image is, yet also say the image shown
    > is simulated?

    No. I've never noticed that at all.

    Then again over here we have better television so the advertisers don't have
    to "simulate" anything.
    rf, Sep 30, 2010

  2. rf

    NotMe Guest

    "rf" <> wrote in message

    > "James" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Did you ever notice that companies advertising image devices on
    >> television (like cell phones, televisions, computers) all say
    >> something about how great their image is, yet also say the image shown
    >> is simulated?

    > No. I've never noticed that at all.
    >
    > Then again over here we have better television so the advertisers don't
    > have to "simulate" anything.

    Think Perperation H ...
    NotMe, Sep 30, 2010

  3. rf

    thanatoid Guest

    "NotMe" <> wrote in

    > "rf" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "James" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Did you ever notice that companies advertising image
    >>> devices on television (like cell phones, televisions,
    >>> computers) all say something about how great their image
    >>> is, yet also say the image shown is simulated?

    >> No. I've never noticed that at all.
    >>
    >> Then again over here we have better television so the
    >> advertisers don't have to "simulate" anything.

    > Think Perperation H ...

    Perv-A-Ration H?

    --
    "Anytime I hear the word "culture", I reach for my iPad."
    - 21st Century Humanoid
    thanatoid, Sep 30, 2010