Re: Did the group die?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Rita Berkowitz, Mar 26, 2008.

  1. Annika1980 wrote:

    > And lest you blame me for the demise of the group, you will notice
    > that my participation has dropped as well, mainly due to fuckwits like
    > the Rita troll and liars like D-Mac and Noons.

    What's wrong? Why be so bitter? Did your "fixed" copy of CS3 blow up? All
    your sock puppets are waiting for some more of that plastic Photoshopped
    shit you've been excreting. Get to it start posting some excrement so we
    can laugh.

    Rita

    Rita Berkowitz, Mar 26, 2008

  2. Rita Berkowitz

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Mar 26, 7:43 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:

    > What's wrong?  Why be so bitter?  Did your "fixed" copy of CS3 blow up?  All
    > your sock puppets are waiting for some more of that plastic Photoshopped
    > shit you've been excreting.  Get to it start posting some excrement so we
    > can laugh.

    **** that and **** you. I'm heading to N.C. to play golf for three
    days.
    I'll leave it to you to entertain with even more crappy pics of your
    dog's ass.

    Annika1980, Mar 27, 2008

  3. Annika1980 wrote:

    >> What's wrong? Why be so bitter? Did your "fixed" copy of CS3 blow
    >> up? All your sock puppets are waiting for some more of that plastic
    >> Photoshopped shit you've been excreting. Get to it start posting
    >> some excrement so we can laugh.
    >>

    > **** that and **** you. I'm heading to N.C. to play golf for three
    > days.

    LOL! Please don't take it so hard and be so miserable. I'll give you a few
    comforting words. You were an asshole before you go to N.C. and
    unfortunately three days later you will still be an asshole. Don't get me
    wrong, I'm wishing you the best and hoping one day you will make something
    of yourself. I still have hope for you.

    > I'll leave it to you to entertain with even more crappy pics of your
    > dog's ass.

    Don't mention it. I got a good theme that you'll love; it's just trying to
    catch the brown round in the perfect position. Not all of us have your
    talent and luck for assholes. Oh, before I forget. The old D3 was on the
    greens all week. If it wasn't for the D3 making green I wouldn't waste my
    time with that game.

    Rita

    Rita Berkowitz, Mar 27, 2008