Re: Did the Canon boat sink?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Petri Lopia, Mar 8, 2009.

  1. Petri Lopia

    Petri Lopia Guest

    bowser wrote:
    > Just wondering where all the 5D IIs are, along with the extra batteries?
    > Still no stock I can find.

    I have on here... Got it about week ago.

    --
    Nature, StormChase, Lightning, Galapagos, Kenya, Ecuador photos:
    http://www.petrilopia.net/

    Petri Lopia, Mar 8, 2009

  2. Petri Lopia

    SMS Guest

    Petri Lopia wrote:
    > bowser wrote:
    >> Just wondering where all the 5D IIs are, along with the extra
    >> batteries? Still no stock I can find.

    > I have on here... Got it about week ago.

    They seem to be back in stock now everywhere. There was a big shortage
    when they first came out because so many Nikon owners were switching
    over to the 5D Mark II, but now that most of them have completed the
    transition production is keeping up with demand.

    SMS, Mar 8, 2009

  3. SMS wrote:
    > Petri Lopia wrote:
    >> bowser wrote:
    >>> Just wondering where all the 5D IIs are, along with the extra
    >>> batteries? Still no stock I can find.

    >> I have on here... Got it about week ago.

    > They seem to be back in stock now everywhere. There was a big shortage
    > when they first came out because so many Nikon owners were switching
    > over to the 5D Mark II, but now that most of them have completed the
    > transition production is keeping up with demand.

    Oh, you are so amusing at times!

    Or is that "funny"? <G>

    David

    David J Taylor, Mar 8, 2009