    Or is it something else?
    (does AOL use it's own browser or can u use OE?) .
    Thanks K
    Kirstie, Nov 8, 2003

  2. Kirstie

    Emrys Davies Guest

    'Kirstie',

    AOL has a self contained system, but if you minimize its Home Page you
    can access Outlook Express and Internet Explorer.

    AOL has a freephone helpline and they will undoubtedly deal with the
    problem which you have described.

    Regards,
    Emrys Davies.

    "Kirstie" <> wrote in message
    > A Friend of mine has a problem with her dial up AOL account,basicly

    her

    Emrys Davies, Nov 8, 2003

  3. Kirstie

    doS Guest

    doS, Nov 8, 2003
  4. Kirstie

    Professor Guest

    AOL has its own mail but you can use AOL to dial online and then use another
    browser like IE or Netscape or Opera.

    Professor, Nov 8, 2003
  5. Kirstie

    nemo Guest

    Kirstie,

    Your friend could try doing a ctrl+alt+del to see what tasks are
    running or she could download and run "Hijack This":

    http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/

    and post the log back here. She should run it when the program is
    dialling out.

    Regards

    nemo

    nemo, Nov 8, 2003