  1. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    Gee, thanks.

    Jtyc, Jun 25, 2007

  2. Can you use SPAM..........

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Gee, thanks.

    Fraser Scott, MCP, Jun 26, 2007

  3. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    > Can you use SPAM..........

    Sure. I make breakfast with it. Spam and potatoes with onions and some
    tabasco. It's pretty tasty.

    Jtyc, Jun 26, 2007
  4. Jtyc

    catwalker63 Guest

    Jtyc piffled away vaguely:

    >> Can you use SPAM..........

    > Sure. I make breakfast with it. Spam and potatoes with onions and some
    > tabasco. It's pretty tasty.

    I dont' like SPAM!!
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Jun 26, 2007
  5. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    > I dont' like SPAM!!

    Through in some scrambled eggs and you have a nice breakfast skillet.

    Jtyc, Jun 26, 2007
  6. Jtyc

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jun 26, 8:04 pm, catwalker63 <> wrote:

    > I dont' like SPAM!!

    It's an acquired taste, dahlin'.

    Cerebrus, Jun 27, 2007
  7. Well, you can try the spam, eggs, sausage, and spam. It doesn't have much
    spam in it.

    Spam is a registered trademark of the Hormel Corporation, whose lawyers in
    the 1980s did a terrible job trying to protect their trademark.

    Is the spiced-pork-and-ham product good for diabetics?

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=, Jul 5, 2007
  8. Jtyc

    catwalker63 Guest

    LarryWestMCSD piffled away vaguely:

    > Well, you can try the spam, eggs, sausage, and spam. It doesn't have much
    > spam in it.
    >
    > Spam is a registered trademark of the Hormel Corporation, whose lawyers in
    > the 1980s did a terrible job trying to protect their trademark.
    >
    > Is the spiced-pork-and-ham product good for diabetics?

    I healthy diet for a diabetic is really a healthy diet for anybody.
    So no.

    catwalker63, Jul 6, 2007