Re: Desktop is suddenly slow as molasses

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Peter Foldes, Apr 8, 2010.

  1. Peter Foldes

    Peter Foldes Guest

    Time to get an updated computer. A 7 yr old system with today's programs is not very
    healthy

    --
    Peter

    Peter Foldes, Apr 8, 2010

  2. Peter Foldes

    Peter Foldes Guest

    LOL. You are a nut. My Os is too much for you and you will not be able to handle it
    for lack of enough brains on how it works and what it can do. You are basing my OS
    on OE. You are a friddin idiot

    --
    Peter

    Peter Foldes, Apr 8, 2010

  3. Peter Foldes

    Peter Foldes Guest

    Look at my OE version number and it will help you figure out my OS including all
    Updates. You are a birdbrain looking for issues where there is none to find.

    --
    Peter

    Peter Foldes, Apr 8, 2010
  4. Peter Foldes

    Peter Foldes Guest

    Give you a hint. It is the same OS that is used by MS for the newsgroups to post and
    the same as used by the aioe news servers to post the messages by posters. (Some
    newsgroups use my OS and some use the Linux ones)

    --
    Peter

    Peter Foldes, Apr 8, 2010
  5. Peter Foldes

    Peter Foldes Guest

    You are mistaking an OS for (7yr) outdated hardware Mr. Expert. Shows your knowledge
    is way up there . W2K3 Enterprise R2 as an OS is far superior to (as an example)
    Vista,Win 7 or even a Mac. You are a hopeless idiot

    --
    Peter

    Peter Foldes, Apr 8, 2010