Re: desktop has moved to pen drive

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tony, Sep 22, 2010.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Just how many steve's or stevens are there on usenet? I guess Steve is every
    Stevre on usenet.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first day on
    the job for potty mouth,

    realm of understandability

    Tony, Sep 22, 2010

    "Tony" <> wrote in message
    > Just how many steve's or stevens are there on usenet? I guess Steve is
    > every
    > Stevre on usenet.

    as there are a few tony [deli] baloni's, i'm sure.

    Zu Arsschlaark!, Sep 23, 2010