Re: Deskcolor

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by UnderDog, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. UnderDog

    UnderDog Guest

    I'm unfamiliar with an application named Deskcolor. However, you may want
    to download a program called Iconoid. It does what you're asking and then
    some. If you're interested, here's the link. www.sillysot.com if that site
    is not working, you can go here.
    http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Reviews/r574.html

    Hope this helps.

    "Phil B" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know where I cam get a copy of this program. I want to make

    the

    UnderDog, Jun 24, 2003