Re: Deskcolor

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Phil B, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. Phil B

    Phil B Guest

    yes.

    have you tried any of the links a search engine comes up with.

    I just end up at tripod and they say the file is no longer available?

    --
    "When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."

    Phil.
    "Danny" <> wrote in message
    > Is "Deskcolor" the name of the application you are looking for?
    >
    > Danny
    >
    > "Phil B" <> wrote in message
    > > Does anyone know where I cam get a copy of this program. I want to make

    > the
    > > box's of text on my desktop transparent so I can see the desktop image
    > > behind them more clearly, but all the links and the e-mail address I

    have

    Phil B, Jun 24, 2003