Re: Desk Rabbit your pencil

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aardvark, Oct 27, 2010.

  1. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:39:50 +0000, hot-text wrote:

    > one of them is sharpest at all!

    DUH-ane? Is that you?

    --
    The rocket bombs which fell daily on London were probably fired by
    the Government of Oceania itself, ’just to keep people frightened’.
    This was an idea that had literally never occurred to him.
    --- George Orwell, 1984
    Aardvark, Oct 27, 2010

  2. Aardvark

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 27/10/2010 12:59, Aardvark wrote:
    > On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:39:50 +0000, hot-text wrote:

    >> one of them is sharpest at all!

    > DUH-ane? Is that you?

    Usenet is full of "special" people. Must be the school holidays (It's
    half term in the UK at the moment) that brings them out. If you couple
    boredom, with low self esteem and low IQ (Hence the boredom as thinking
    for themselves is a challenge), the net result is the Usenet troll.

    I see he's managed to switch newsreaders but has yet to master the
    concept of threading ;-)
    Desk Rabbit, Oct 27, 2010

  3. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:13:16 +0100, Desk Rabbit wrote:

    > On 27/10/2010 12:59, Aardvark wrote:
    >> On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 11:39:50 +0000, hot-text wrote:

    >>> a one of them is sharpest at all!

    >> DUH-ane? Is that you?

    > Usenet is full of "special" people.

    Ain't it just.

    > Must be the school holidays (It's
    > half term in the UK at the moment)

    Yup. My younger lad spent Wednesday-Sunday in Paris on a school trip. Now
    we have him and his mates traipsing in and out all day, eating us out of
    house and home. Don't other parents get snacks for their own fucking kids?

    > that brings them out. If you couple
    > boredom, with low self esteem and low IQ (Hence the boredom as thinking
    > for themselves is a challenge), the net result is the Usenet troll.

    LOL. Enter Hot-Shit.

    > I see he's managed to switch newsreaders

    Hadn't noticed. Could be worse, could be goggle gropes.

    > but has yet to master the
    > concept of threading ;-)

    And, most important of all, replying in-line.

    Aardvark, Oct 27, 2010