Re: Design exams query

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Mark Scott, Jul 20, 2004.

  1. Mark Scott

    Mark Scott Guest

    Design exams are based on 4 case studies each with around 10 - 15 questions.

    each set of questions will test you on certain aspects of the curriculum,
    the key is to read each case study CAREFULLY and pick out the relevent
    facts.

    In these exams you also have questions like building lists, building flow
    charts and so on, for example a question may say "design a secure
    communications infrastructure for Microsoft" and you have boxes and lines
    which you have to connect together to answer. SOme of the more involved
    questions are marked according to how close to the solution you are.

    Regards

    Mark

    Mark Scott, Jul 20, 2004