Re: Deltree program that runs in a DOS like system

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Woger, Apr 25, 2009.

  1. Woger

    Woger Guest

    On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 19:57:43 +1200, greg <> wrote:

    >Woger wrote:
    >>
    >> I have always used Deltree to delete the Windows directory after first setting
    >> the Attributes.
    >>

    >> But now my windows in on a NTFS so is there a tool that will do a Deltree or
    >> use DOS Deltree?
    >>

    >> Thanks
    >>

    >> I have a feeling that hirens-bootcd has a option to do this..
    >>
    >> Any one know..
    >>

    >Yes, try "ztreeWin"
    >

    >A windows version of the old faithful dos based Xtree
    >
    >www.ztree.com
    >

    >Greg

    Sorry this is not what I want, I need a Program that can delete the Windows
    directory, Delltree does that is DOS but NTFS file system is not supported in
    DOS..

    So how can I delete the Windows directory..

    Woger, Apr 25, 2009

  2. In message <>, Woger wrote:

    > So how can I delete the Windows directory..

    chmod -R u+w /C/Dimdows && rm -rf /C/Dimdows

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Apr 25, 2009

  3. Woger

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "Woger" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 19:57:43 +1200, greg <> wrote:
    >
    >>Woger wrote:
    >>>
    >>> I have always used Deltree to delete the Windows directory after first
    >>> setting
    >>> the Attributes.
    >>>

    >>> But now my windows in on a NTFS so is there a tool that will do a
    >>> Deltree or
    >>> use DOS Deltree?
    >>>

    >>> Thanks
    >>>

    >>> I have a feeling that hirens-bootcd has a option to do this..
    >>>
    >>> Any one know..
    >>>

    >>Yes, try "ztreeWin"
    >>

    >>A windows version of the old faithful dos based Xtree
    >>
    >>www.ztree.com
    >>

    >>Greg

    > Sorry this is not what I want, I need a Program that can delete the
    > Windows
    > directory, Delltree does that is DOS but NTFS file system is not supported
    > in
    > DOS..
    >

    > So how can I delete the Windows directory..

    Format C:

    Craig Sutton, Apr 25, 2009