Re: Delta looses a dog.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Desk Rabbit, May 13, 2010.

  1. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 12/05/2010 23:15, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    > How the **** do you loose somwons *pet* fer crissakes!?!?
    > Dummy airline manages to do it:
    > http://www.aolnews.com/weird-news/article/whats-worse-than-lost-luggage-
    > delta-loses-dog/19474452

    Broken link - again.........

    Dogs have four legs, they like to run and they don't like being in
    captivity but do need to be exercised. At the first opportunity they
    will make a break for freedom. Although I can't read the article because
    you still haven't figured out how to post links correctly, I suspect
    this is what is commonly know as an unfortunate accident.

    Desk Rabbit, May 13, 2010

  2. Desk Rabbit

    Mike Easter Guest

    Desk Rabbit wrote:
    > snuhwolf wrote:

    >> delta-loses-dog/19474452

    > Broken link - again.........

    Snuhwolf has been extensively counselled on using shortened links..

    Snurled GG link to counselling session about link shorteners and preview
    functions http://snipr.com/w74ro

    .... but he still persists in the same behavior.

    So, maybe he should get a different newsreader instead of his b0rken
    BeOS Pineapple News.

    I don't know much (anything) about Be newsreaders, so I don't have any
    useful advice about that.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, May 13, 2010

  3. Desk Rabbit

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 5/13/2010 9:20 AM Just to please that super-ego, §nühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > Mike Easter<> clouded the waters of pure thought
    > with news::
    >
    >> Desk Rabbit wrote:

    >>> Broken link - again.........

    >> Snuhwolf has been extensively counselled on using shortened
    >> links..
    >>
    >> Snurled GG link to counselling session about link shorteners and
    >> preview functions http://snipr.com/w74ro
    >>
    >> ... but he still persists in the same behavior.
    >>
    >> So, maybe he should get a different newsreader instead of his
    >> b0rken BeOS Pineapple News.
    >>
    >> I don't know much (anything) about Be newsreaders, so I don't have
    >> any useful advice about that.
    >>

    > And maybe you should suck my nuts.
    >
    > ^_^

    LOL You have such a way with words. <g>

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, May 13, 2010
  4. Mike Easter, ye no-necked erroneous vassal, the very butcher of silk
    button, thou hedge-born damned tripe visaged rascal, ye reported:

    <http://www.kirun.co.uk/web/makealongerlink/gotothelinkthatislonger.php?link=104,116,116,112,58,47,47,119,119,119,46,107,105,114,117,110,46,99,111,46,117,107,47,119,101,98,47,109,97,107,101,97,108,111,110,103,101,114,108,105,110,107,47>

    > Snurled GG link to counselling session about link shorteners and preview
    > functions http://snipr.com/w74ro
    >
    > ... but he still persists in the same behavior.
    >
    > So, maybe he should<BITCHSLAP>

    Maybe you should stop trying to force people to conform to your fucked up
    desires, cuntard.

    --
    FATHEAD! DICKIMUS MAXIMUS! FESTBALL! FAST-GIRL! FOOL! FUCKING TWINK!
    GIRL FRIDAY! BRISTOLS! BLUE-VEINER! ANAL STORMTROOPER! JEWBOY! ASSHOLE

    uÉɯ ÉɥɔʇıÉpÉÊž, May 13, 2010
  5. "u?? ????i?p??" <> wrote in message

    Hey, moron, your name is upside-down.

    --
    Gregory Hall

    Gregory Hall, Esq., May 13, 2010
  6. Desk Rabbit

    gonzo Guest

    Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
    > "u?? ????i?p??" <> wrote in message
    >

    > Hey, moron, your name is upside-down.

    It's ok, he's standiing on his head.

    gonzo, May 14, 2010
  7. gonzo, ye cack-handed mute contemplative, your means are very slender,
    and your waste is great, thou objectionable hateful withered hag, ye
    complained:

    > Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
    >> "u?? ????i?p??" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Hey, moron, your name is upside-down.

    > It's ok, he's standiing on his head.

    Nah, mate. I'm an Aussie.

    --
    thunder box : n. archaic Lavatory; shitter. Also thunder bowl.

    BUM-FUCKER! FUCKING ASS-LICKING! LOVE MUFFINS! FUCKING ****!
    BIKINI-STUFFERS! FLASHER! **** YOU! GREASE HER UP! **** ASS! ANAL
    JOUSTER! PRICK! FUCKING ANAL JOUSTER! IMPREGNATOR! BLIGHT! FUCKING
    CUSTARD PUMP! FUCKING BLANCMANGE! MOIST! ASS-FUCKING! SNATCH! BOX
    BUSTER! GNOME! FUCKING FERAL BITCH! FESTERED SORE! CLIT TICKLER!
    FUCKING ASSHOLE PLUGGING! BAZOOMBAS! ARSE-LEECH! FUCKING ANAL IMPALER!
    FUCKING GAY! PIECE-OF-SKIRT!

    uÉɯ ÉɥɔʇıÉpÉÊž, May 14, 2010