Re: DELL DIMENSION 4100 making beeping and clicking noises when starting.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Paul, Nov 1, 2005.

  1. Paul

    Paul Guest

    Thanks turned out to be hard drive, I installed it in another pc and
    it the same thing happened.
    Also it was recognized by maxtor software.
    It is on its way back to Newegg as I write.

    Thanks !

    ..

    Paul, Nov 1, 2005