Re: Dell Computers

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by coleP@my_place.org, Aug 29, 2009.

  1. On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 01:02:28 -0400, wrote:

    >Any opinions of Dell computers, good, bad or indifferent? Specifically desktops?
    >Thanks.

    A few years back, Dell cheated my on the number of USB ports and the
    amount of memory I ordered. When I sent if back, I received another
    computer with even more problems. I never bought from them again.

    I have not personally dealt with the people below, but the seem to have
    incredible bargains.

    http://www.ztsystems.com/
    coleP@my_place.org, Aug 29, 2009