Re: Dell Computers

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by YuuShtrokHeet-AlWauch, Aug 26, 2009.

  1. On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 01:02:28 -0400, rfdjr1 wrote:
    > Any opinions of Dell computers, good, bad or indifferent? Specifically
    > desktops? Thanks.

    I won't recommend them.

    They wouldn't honor their rebate offer, among other things.

    YuuShtrokHeet-AlWauch, Aug 26, 2009

  2. On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:35:39 GMT, YuuShtrokHeet-AlWauch
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 01:02:28 -0400, rfdjr1 wrote:
    >> Any opinions of Dell computers, good, bad or indifferent? Specifically
    >> desktops? Thanks.

    >I won't recommend them.
    >
    >They wouldn't honor their rebate offer, among other things.

    Years ago Dell delivered two PC's in error to my old address. When
    told they refunded one of them but never collected it. Net price zero
    for two PC's.

    Steve

    Stephen Wolstenholme, Aug 26, 2009

  3. YuuShtrokHeet-AlWauch

    Guest

    Stephen Wolstenholme <> wrote:

    >Years ago Dell delivered two PC's in error to my old address. When
    >told they refunded one of them but never collected it. Net price zero
    >for two PC's.
    >
    >Steve

    Score!
    --

    Heavy transport chopper, plus a little dust and a touch of static electricity
    http://www.hardocp.com/images/news/1251294619P4hIDhKw3c_1_1_l.jpg

    , Aug 27, 2009
  4. On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 13:31:58 +0100, Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:

    <axed>

    > Years ago Dell delivered two PC's in error to my old address. When told
    > they refunded one of them but never collected it. Net price zero for two
    > PC's.
    >
    > Steve

    I'm glad someone got more than they paid from Dell.

    YuuShtrokHeet-AlWauch, Aug 30, 2009