Re: Dell Certs

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Techie, Nov 4, 2003.

  1. Techie

    Techie Guest

    AT aka Moron,
    The cert appears to be worthless because it is vendor specific which is
    never a good thing. The reason I posted in the other newsgroup is simple no
    one here can answer a simple question. Now is it my fault that no one in
    this group can answer a simple question and instead post stupidity? No,
    people just like to post crap.

    If you can not answer the question don't post it is that simple.

    "AT" <torgny@@direcway.com> wrote in message
    > For calling yourself techie.....you seams to be too damn stupid. You have
    > already posted this question to another NewsGroup and stated that the
    > certification is worthless. Why the heck do you bother everyone with
    > questions you already know the answer of????
    >
    > From: "Techie" <>
    > Subject: Re: Dell Certs
    > Date: Monday, November 03, 2003 8:53 PM
    >
    > yet another moron can no one answer a simple question in this newsgroup?
    >
    > "AT" <torgny@@direcway.com> wrote in message
    > > I do not have the Dell certification and I can not at all understand

    what
    > > the value of the certification has anything to do with me having it or

    > not!
    > > You are probably the only one that can determine if the cert would be

    > worth
    > > for you to achive.
    > >
    > > AT
    > >
    > > "Daniel Lawrence" <> wrote in message
    > > > Another one who can not read. Please has anyone done these certs and

    if
    > so
    > > > are they worth it?
    > > >

    > > > "Dani" <> wrote in message

    > > > live.

    have
    > > an
    > > > A+

    Other

    > employees.
    > > > We

    did

    Techie, Nov 4, 2003

  2. Techie

    Techie Guest

    Whatever...............

    Techie, Nov 5, 2003

  3. Techie

    techshare Guest

    My sentiments exactly. Some people in here call me a "troll", "ahole",
    etc... for flaming these idiots. Thing is ... this group reads like a book
    of the past 2 decades of IT "history". I mean this group has the old aholes
    with no formal education in computers or computer science... these guys have
    made some money over the years doing something technical so you aren't going
    to tell them anything ...then you've got the stay at home moms hoping to
    make a good income someday just because they can spell "HTML" ... you've got
    the idiot teenagers who fancy themselves computer "geeks", hackers, or virus
    writers .... I mean this group has 'em all! :) Problem is that if you knock
    all their heads together you'd be damned to get a good technical answer out
    of any of 'em on anything. A bigger problem is that they alone are more than
    half the reason IT has been outsourced to India and Indians.

    Apologies to anyone reading this who is not an idiot ... then again if you
    are an idiot you probably think you are "real cool".

    techshare, Nov 6, 2003
  4. Techie

    Techie Guest

    techshare,
    I am really nottrying to flame anyone itsjust frustrating when you post a
    question and peoplepost whatever they want without answering a question.

    --
    MCNGP #21
    A+, Network+, MCSA

    Techie, Nov 7, 2003