Re: deleted email folder help me please

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aardvark, Oct 21, 2010.

  1. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:14:10 +0100, steven wrote:

    > I just deleted a folder with a lot of very important emails (Windows
    > Live Mail), Please, how can I retrieve it???

    Firstly, do you happen to have a time machine in your basement?

    --
    The rocket bombs which fell daily on London were probably fired by
    the Government of Oceania itself, ’just to keep people frightened’.

    Aardvark, Oct 21, 2010

  2. Aardvark <> via news:i9p57s$g2f$-
    september.org:

    > On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:14:10 +0100, steven wrote:
    >
    >> I just deleted a folder with a lot of very important emails (Windows
    >> Live Mail), Please, how can I retrieve it???

    > Firstly, do you happen to have a time machine in your basement?

    He DOES have one in his \System Volume Information [directory].

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and this free speech message
    was transmitted through the Draconian censorship blockades!

    http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20015629-71.html

    http://www.boingboing.net/Smoky_The_Nanobot.jpg

    Bucky Breeder, Oct 21, 2010