Re: deleted email folder help me please

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Oct 20, 2010.

  1. steven <> via news:NYidnfMxq-
    :

    > I just deleted a folder with a lot of very important emails
    > (Windows Live Mail), Please, how can I retrieve it???

    Still have a restore point from before you deleted it?
    If so, you may be able get it back with 'Shadow Explorer'.

    <http://www.shadowexplorer.com/>

    Navigate to the folder; right-click on it, then export.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and EVERYBODY knows
    that the "U" in "UFO" stands for "WTF"!

    "The bureaucratic mentality is the only constant in the universe."
    -- Dr. McCoy, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

    Repent! The end is near... Or, good luck if there's an apocalypse.

    Bucky Breeder, Oct 20, 2010