Re: deleted email folder help me please

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tony, Oct 20, 2010.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Is that you Steve?

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first day
    on the job for potty mouth,

    the realm of understandability

    Tony, Oct 20, 2010