Re: DEEP DISCOUNT DVD SUCKS!!!!!!! ROTTEN COMPANY

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Wild Coyote, Aug 8, 2003.

  1. Wild Coyote

    Wild Coyote Guest

    On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 10:13:41 -0500, J. Alfred Prufrock <>
    wrote:

    >I placed an order with these people last Thursday
    >When I called on Monday, Tues, and Wed. they
    > assured me that it was shipped out on FRIDAY
    >I just received an e-mail today that IT WAS SHIPPED TODAY!!!!!!
    >I called them and they could not tell me why it was delayed
    >All items were in stock when I ordered
    >I ordered DVD's that were NOT new releases
    >These were DVD's that were released 2 weeks ago and were in stock
    >Also when I pay for priority mail delivery or 2nd day delivery
    >their warehouse will still ship this UPS and they refund my delivery charge
    >THESE PEOPLE SUCK!!!!!!!
    >
    >I am going back to DVD PLANET!!!!

    I have bought over 1,000 DVDs from DDDVD. I have had a few problems
    along the way. Mostly damage from the stupid DVD not being pushed on
    the spindle and by the time I get it, it is scratched all to hell.
    They have always taken them back, no problem.

    They do high volume and they are not the fastest responding to
    problems. It has grown from a 2 day response to almost a week. I
    still use them because overall, they are the cheapest and they do take
    care of problems. The second website I use is Amazon the most is
    Amazon. A little better customer service and the price is comparable.
    I always use cheap shipping. When you buy that many, every dollar
    saved is a help.

    Yes, I have gotten mad at them, but eventually the problem is taken
    care of including a lost $150 shipment that they reshipped after 28
    calendar days.

    If you want fast, I like Amazon a little better. Shipping is
    expensive, but quick.

    --
    Still Howlin' at the Moon!

    Wild Coyote